Re: Logitech K360 keyboard NumLock behavior gets turned on by Shift keys!

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:58:45 -0400, Gilbert Sullivan wrote:

(...)

> This is the first time I've encountered a keyboard that activates the
> NumLock when either Shift key is depressed. So, when I press Shift-End,
> instead of selecting text to the end of the line, the numeral "1" is
> entered!

(...)

Hmmm, weird, indeed.

(just out of curiosity, when num. lock is off, what returns shift-home?)

What it is expected is that with num. lock off, shift-keypad numbers
overrides num. lock off status and prints the number but getting number
one when pressing shift-end is something I would neither expect :-)

Maybe you can make some comparison of the key you get using "xev", that
is, run xev, put num. lock off and press shift (read the screen) then
press end and see if what you get difference when you do the same but
with num. lock enabled :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón