Re: Bug in Debian installer

sppmg wrote:
> 於 2011年09月14日 02:45, Bob Proulx 提到:
> > spp mg wrote:
> >> I install Debian(6.0.2.1 amd64) to a old HDD.This HDD has a lvm
> >> partition,it's creat by Fedora installer.
> >> I can't delete this lvm partition in intaller,it's display about "lvm
> >> is busy..." ,even if I delete all Logical Volume and restart
> >> installer.

I am unable to recreate your issue.  That does not mean you have not
found a problem.  It means that I cannot reproduce your problem.  It
works okay for me.

If I have an existing LVM configuration I am presented with a dialog
screen saying that there is an existing LVM configuration which is
about to be removed.  "Remove existing logical volume data?"
Selecting "<Yes>" removes it.

> Now,I want delete lvm(vda5),but it display "partition in use" .So I
> enter "Configure the Logical Volume Manager" this entry,and delete all
> volume group.But it still display "partition in use",even if I restart
> installer.

I am sorry but I am unable to recreate this problem.  I do not see
that behavior.

This is the debian-user mailing list.  You probably should take this
problem directly to the debian-installer people.  They have the domain
knowledge for the problem.

Bob