Re: Power Consumption - Testing

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:43:54 -0300, Chir0n wrote:

> Someone more has been this issue?

That would depend to who you ask :-)

> Yesterday I got scared about the power consumption of my debian
> notebook. 2 hours.
>
> Normally it takes 2 hours to finish the power.

It takes the same time now and then? Then no problem at all >:-)

> There is some workround to resolve this uncomfortable problem?

I read something on a regression¹ in kernel about power management that
left batteries dried very quickly, but not sure if that was oficially
confirmed nor if it is "still" present on the 3.0 branch :-?

¹http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=linux_31_power_regress&num=1

Greetings,

--
Camaleón