Re: Just a Quick Question

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 07:53:19PM -0400, RiverWind wrote:
> How does one go about turning off the screen saver on the Debian
> system? Thanks so much in advance.

It depends on which desktop environment you use
(KDE/GNOME/XFCE/Other?). Each one has its own way. Alternately, if you
run xscreensaver, xscreensaver-demo can be used to control the screen
saver.

HTH.

Kumar
--
Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).