Re: keyboard question..

On Saturday 10 September 2011 07:45:44 Lisi wrote:

> Make your locale American English.  You can't expect the computer to read
> your mind.  You tell it that you want British English, it will give you
> British English (and keyboard!).
>
> Lisi

I dont thing so, in my case, local areset to en_US, and my keyboard to french
keyboard. All that was done during install process, so I cant help, and I
remember that something like console-setup (dont take this command for
something exact, OK,)was introduce sometime ago, around squeeze time!
Thierry