Re: a quick Q: how to back to the head in terminal

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:42:54 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

>> "Quid Pro Quo" as Dr. Hannibal Lecter would have say :-)
>>

> I googled the Dr. * , not so fun.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0001399/

It's a fictional film/book character. Those who have seen the film maybe
remember the scene when he says the above sentence :-)

>> Lina!! Thanks much!!
>>
>> I was looking for such option (a "home/end" keyword replacement) as my
>> netbook also lacks of it but still not found it... until your post :-D
>>

> Sorry to ask some naive questions, sometimes. but really appreciate for
> those helpful answering.

There are no naive questions but dumb answers. We all are here to
learn ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón