Re: a quick Q: how to back to the head in terminal

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 23:59:08 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:51 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <
> eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:
>
>> On 09/09/2011 12:31 PM, lina wrote:

(...)

>>> are there some quick way to do it, not by pressing the left arrow.
>>>

>> The home key is for that, in the shell and everywhere else.
>>

> seems the keyboard is homeless.
>
> ctrl-a does the trick.
>
> Thanks for both of you.

"Quid Pro Quo" as Dr. Hannibal Lecter would have say :-)

I googled the Dr. * , not so fun.

Lina!! Thanks much!!

I was looking for such option (a "home/end" keyword replacement) as my
netbook also lacks of it but still not found it... until your post :-D

Sorry to ask some naive questions, sometimes.
but really appreciate for those helpful answering.

"crtl-e" seems to jump the cursor at the end of the line. Great!

Greetings,

--
Camaleón