Re: Rethinking Personal Information Management - Advice and Ideas needed

On 8 September 2011 18:27, Alan Chandler <alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:

I've been using KDEs kdepim package for a while now and it's fairly comprehensive. I know the word is Evolution, but I find KDE's apps a little more complete and you have an efficient server-side, groupware scenario with Kolab also.

I run this and  some gnome apps on XFCE, so this can be classified as an unbiased reporting.
Regards,

Weaver.
by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.