Fwd: Application Icons Design

Hello Sir/Madam,

We are developing software runs at iPhone, iPad and Android.

Basically, this software is an auto follow tool built for twitter users.

The draft design for this app is here:
http://twittergrow.com/info.php?img=draft_ZGViaWFuRHVzZXIpbGlzdHNMZGViaWFuR29yZw.png

The page is not ready, we need in web designer to build it.

I would like to have a custom design icon made - I need a desktop icon
for Windows 7, app icon for iPhone, app icon for Android, app icon for iPad,
favicon for our site and 10 toolbar icons with 32x32 icon size:
follow,
unfollow,
start,
stop,
check status,
tweet,
retweet,
reply,
help,
black list.

How long does it take before you send a sample design?
And please calculate the project cost.

Thanks

This is a forwarded message