Re: is there no sane, minimal, graphical RSS feed reader in existance?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:20:47 +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:

> I've been looking for a good RSS feed reader for years now but I still
> seem not to be able to find a sane, minimal graphical RSS reader.

(...)

I also use Liferea which it takes 87 MiB of my precious ram but it
integrates very well within GNOME.

(...)

> I can't imagine there are no others who do not use Gnome/KDE (having a
> more minimal setup) but would want to have a graphical RSS reader?

Hey, that's me! :-P

(...)

I looked not so much ago at RSSOwl¹ but being java based I fear a bit of
its ram consumption.

¹http://www.rssowl.org/

Greetings,

--