Re: Scripts to break the system (aka, troubleshooting)

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 20:04:45 +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Do you remember where did you get that information? From what source
>>  (it
>> was from a mailing list, rss news, online magazine, a blog...)?
>>

> No. The computer I was in has been formatted at least twice... Neither
> it was a computer I was logged into gmail to search the history...

Your hard disk was formatted but not your brain :-)

Maybe you rushed too much to say such thing :>

Didn't you remember any clue on what kind of media was that info coming
from? Or if it was targeted to a concrete distribution?

Well, I remember the menu was on the left and it was dark, and the rest of the web was light. I'll have to wait for google to finish the web for colors search ;)

> I visit a lot of random linux blogs and news sites... and my google-fu
> is not good enough to find them, Ive tried several times...
>
> I guess they are lost until some random day in the future I come across
> them again :/

Hint: take more vitamins to feed your grey matter! :-P

I bookmarked it so I didnt need to remember it. My grey matter isnt as good as it used to be :op
I'll follow ur advice with the vitamins anyway, thanks ;D

Greetings,

--
Camaleón