Re: Scripts to break the system (aka, troubleshooting)

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 20:04:45 +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Do you remember where did you get that information? From what source
>>  (it
>> was from a mailing list, rss news, online magazine, a blog...)?
>>

> No. The computer I was in has been formatted at least twice... Neither
> it was a computer I was logged into gmail to search the history...

Your hard disk was formatted but not your brain :-)

Didn't you remember any clue on what kind of media was that info coming
from? Or if it was targeted to a concrete distribution?

> I visit a lot of random linux blogs and news sites... and my google-fu
> is not good enough to find them, Ive tried several times...
>
> I guess they are lost until some random day in the future I come across
> them again :/

Hint: take more vitamins to feed your grey matter! :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón