Re: Scripts to break the system (aka, troubleshooting)

I gave it another try and found this[1] and this[2]. Im not sure it is what I was looking for. The web is nothing like I remember. Besides, they seems pretty old and only for readhat.

Since nobody else is able to find anything like it I guess I dreamed about it

Thanks anyway!
greets!
aL

[1] http://trouble-maker.sourceforge.net/