Re: PS/2 mouse vs USB mouse

On 06/06/2011 06:05 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Hi :)

when using a PS/2 mouse with stable or testing the mouse wheel very
seldom does work, usually it doesn't. For Ubuntu Maverick and Natty it's
the same.
[snip]

Since you didn't tell us what kind of PS/2 mouse, how in Eris' name are we supposed to help you?

Cheesr!

Bah!!!

Ralf

PS: While for Ubuntu Maverick the Internet is still very fast by my
PPPoE connection, for Ubuntu Natty, Debian stable and testing it is in
hardcore slow motion, sometimes I get timeouts.
Older Ubuntu and Debian installs were ok for the Mouse and Internet. I
only kept old Suse 11.2 and there still everything is ok (regarding to
performance Suse always was less good than Debian, but now even Suse is
better). Not to mention the issues with X and monitors. Does Debian drop
valid hardware, that isn't brand new?

Yes.  Abso-fscking-lutely!!!!

corrupt."