Preseed and host based varaibles

Hi,

I wonder if it possible with preseed to set some response as a variable base on a hostname. I.e. in exim4 do:

exim4-config exim4/mailname string ($hostname)
where $hostname is pick-up from machine the OS is installed on.

If it is not possible I'll create a preseed.cfg file dynamical.

Cheers,
Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański -
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)