Re: Evolution is unusable

On 06/05/2011 11:49 PM, Vladimir Kerka wrote:
some two or three weeks ago Evolution decided there is no internet
connection to my computer and from that moment it works offline. I can't
get it back again, because "online" is grayed.

Hi Vlada,

are you using NetworkManager ? I've had similar issues and editing /etc/NetworkManager/networkmanager.conf to manage the devices solved this issue:

[ifupdown]
managed=true

Another "solution" is to completely remove NetworkManager and use wicd instead.

Cheers
Peter