Re: google to pull support for firefox 3,5

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 03:25:56 -0400, shawn wilson wrote:

> On Jun 4, 2011 2:08 AM, "jeremy jozwik" <jerjoz.forums@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Wow... I'm still with 3.0.6.
>>
>> my pc is still in 2.5

How brave! :-)

> Y'all realize this isn't really anything to brag about?

Sure, but I don't need the latest browser, just one that is still
receiving security patches.

> I just hope both of you are running noscript or just turn scripting off
> (preferably the later with browsers that old).

Nope, I don't have any add-on/extension installed in Icewasel. But hey,
we're under linux, what could happen? >:-)

> If you were on Windows,
> I'd be yelling about you probably having botnet software on your
> computer - luckily, you're on Linux so its unlikely anyone will have
> bot software for you.

I agree. On my windows box (and running iexplorer 8) I've been recently
infected by a trojan that came from a java applet (yep, it was my fault),
very annoying and hard to eliminate ;-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón