Re: Spin Off Question (was: What kernel for AMD Sempron system?)

Andrei POPESCU Said:

[re-wrapped to 72 characters]

-----

Sorry about that, I send list mails from my cell phone, very small screen, not much I can do about the text length.

Otherwise thank you for the reply. Just curious, are the 32bit Libraries that can be installed upon need in a 64bit install the exact same libraries/packages as in 32bit only installs?

If so are the 64bit lib's just named such to prevent conflicts, overwrites, and general confusion?

Thanks;
TeddyB