Re: There was a problem with your email to debianHELP

On Mi, 01 iun 11, 18:46:12, Chris Brennan wrote:

> While I suspect the answer to this is no, does gmail have a feature such as
> this? All I see now is reply/forward/reply-all, but no group reply...

<sarcasm>
No, they probably expect everybody else to use Gmail as well and rely on
the feature that doesn't allow more than one copy of the message
</sarcasm>

Regards,
Andrei - receiving list mail on a different account precisely to avoid
said "feature"