Backup script

Hi,
you might have a look at "rear - Relax and Recover" as a disaster recovery solution.
You could run rear as a cronjob on each of your 4 installs and integrate 3rd party
standard backup tools or scripts into rear as modules, to do regular file- or sector based
backups of the three other offline installed systems.
Of course you have to deal with open files such as running databases on the installed system, that
is running, while you back the whole machine.

Regards,
Guido