Re: (hopefully perl) API to /etc/network/interfaces?

>> On Tue, 31 May 2011 23:23:19 -0500,
>> Mike Mestnik <cheako@mikemestnik.net> said:

M> I'm quite certain this is a some-what usable solution.  However it
M> doesn't appear to have any means to preserve order.

   Have a look at the Config::Std module by Damian Conway.  It handles a
   similar problem (reading/writing dot-INI files) but preserves the section
   order.

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company

Things that never happen in "Star Trek" #7:
The Enterprise successfully ferries an alien VIP from one place to another
without serious incident.