Re: There was a problem with your email to debianHELP

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 20:46 +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mi, 01 iun 11, 15:53:24, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
> > On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:57:14 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >
> > > I think that all mails came through the list, but there were tons of:
> > >
> > > From: webmaster@debianhelp.org
> > > The email you sent to ... was rejected because there was a validation
> > > error.
> >
> > I've gotten it too.
>
> The webmaster at debianhelp.org is aware of the issue and working on it.
>
> Please mind this is NOT a problem with the list. Your posts to
> debian-user@l.d.o are getting through just fine.
>
> > And BTW, Ralf, every single of your responses to thread related to
> > Evolution, were delivered to my personal e-mail address as well. Looks
> > like they do have a problem over there.
>
> I doubt this is related. It seems to me like Ralf is just using
> reply-to-all instead of reply-to-list.
>
> Regards,
> Andrei

Solved :)

Evolution > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Tab: General >
[x] Group reply goes only to mailing list, if possible

While I suspect the answer to this is no, does gmail have a feature such as this? All I see now is reply/forward/reply-all, but no group reply...