Re: install squeeze con core i5 2500 motherboard 1155

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:32:26 -0300, Pablo Sánchez wrote:

> I'm looking for a core i5 2500/1155 for a server install .
>
> Will i face any problem installing squeeze there ?

An Intel Core i5 is a very generic processor, it should not give you any
problem but we cannot tell if you will face any issues with the rest of
the server's components.

> Should i install debian stock kernel or go to bpo 2.6.38 ?

I would proceed with the stock kernel and keep that unless you encounter
a serious problem with it.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón