Re: udev bug in Wheezy

On 05/30/2011 10:01 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2011 21:37:14 +0200, maderios wrote:

I first sent this message in french language, sorry for my mistake.... I
tried for the umpteenth time to return to Wheezy but I still have this
problem with udev, which slows down the machine. The boot log shows that
there is a problem.

And the problem is...? What does the boot log say? :-)
Hi
I sent the log in attachment..........

Am I the only one concerned? I doubt it .. How are
things going with you? Is there a solution? Thank's for any help
PS: udev does not appear in the log of the boot of Squeeze and the
machine is not slowed down at all

You will have to provide more data. I'm with Wheezy and have no problems
nor had noticed any regression (slow down) when booting :-?

Greetings,

Hi
I think my last message was rejected as spam, so I post it again.
My hardware is recent (sandy bridge)
The machine is not not slowed down on the boot but later, when using Digikam for example. I've no udev problem with Squeeze.

I posted  the boot log /var/log/boot here:
http://pastebin.com/v8AsbG96

Maderios