Re: Issues posting to this list, my apologies.

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 21:07 -0500, Mike Mestnik wrote:
> So sorry for posting the same thing more then once, I kept getting a
> DSN like this:
>
> Whomever runs this should include a message ID or something more then
> the subject in the response because I can't discover what email didn't
> make it(if any) to the list.

Mike, to see if, your mails came through the list, you can check the
archive http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2011/ , I already send a
mail to listmaster@lists.debian.org, since I get tons of those mails, as
Chris does too and perhaps anybody else. I try to take care, if I get a
copy of the mails, I send to the list.

-- Ralf