Re: (hopefully perl) API to /etc/network/interfaces?

On 05/31/11 at 07:09pm, Mike Mestnik wrote:
> I could post my interfaces file, but I'd have to remove
> any sensitive information.

You can post a sanitized version. (also, IP information is not intended to be secret)

>  though this approach ignores the boot config.

I have tried to ask you if you need to modify the boot config. You haven't really given me a straight answer.
I'm assuming you don't and recommending you simply change the running config.

FYI, you appear to have broken the thread and removed the context for your replies.

--
Liam