Re: OT: Safe to access SSH server from work?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:43, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>> I'm prepared to be wrong here but, aren't the hosts.* configs just for inetd
>> / xinetd and (possibly) portmap? And, IIRC, ssh installs as an init script
>> on debian?
> Daemons can also be linked against libwrap. sshd is (ldd /usr/sbin/sshd).

Could you please expand on this a bit please. I'm not sure that I
understand the relevance. If there is some fine document that I should
be reading then a link to it would be appreciated. I like to read the
fine manual, but for this hole in my knowledge I'm not sure which
manual I should be reading.

Dotan Cohen