Re: Let's say you never want to upgrade from Lenny...

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 05:55:30PM +0200, Klistvud wrote:
> The leap from Lenny to Squeeze is not that big, after all. It's just
> like having Lenny on steroids. There are just too many goodies in
> Squeeze not to upgrade.
>
> What's the big fuss? I've upgraded my better half and our two kids to
> Squeeze and, apart from the new boot theme/wallpaper, they never even
> noticed it.

So, if I'm following this correctly, you should upgrade from lenny to
squeeze because it's chock full of goodies, but (aside from the boot
theme/wallpaper) you'll never notice whether those goodies are there or
not?

If the goodies aren't noticable, then they don't sound like a very
compelling reason to upgrade.

(I'm not saying you shouldn't upgrade, just that those two paragraphs
seem to contradict each other.)

--
Dave Sherohman