Re: system-wide bogofilter, procmail, fetchmail

On 04/05/2011 03:52 PM, Rob Owens wrote:
On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 09:42:55PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
[snip]

I set fetchmail to run from each user's crontab.  Thus, each user
feeds their own mail to postfix/spamassassin and then into maildrop
automagically in each user's Maildir.

That's an option for me, I guess, since I only have a few users.  But is
that how admins with hundreds of users do it?

Virtual users with messages stored in databases like MySQL.

corrupt."