system-wide bogofilter, procmail, fetchmail

I'm successfully using fetchmail, procmail, and bogofilter as my user,
but I'm looking to set it up system-wide and have some questions.

I'm running an IMAP server with accounts for several family members.
I'd like to scan for spam and file the spam in a "spam" folder for each
user.

My personal .procmailrc contains this:

:0fw
| /usr/bin/bogofilter -uep

:0:
spam

I guess I'm not sure how to specify that each user has their own "spam"
folder.  Any tips or links to how-to's are welcome.

-Rob