Re: Debian was hacked: The Canterbury Distribution

On 04/03/2011 12:19 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:

> Any expanding civilization engages in Cultural Imperialism.  W/o it, we
> wouldn't be here using using computers and (where it's hot) availing
> ourselves of air conditioning.

...what's air conditioning?  Yesterday, it was 42°C and windy, I just
opened the front and back door and had a wind-tunnel effect.  Bonus
points, I didn't have to sweep the floors, they swept themselves.  Don't
say it...my state's big on musical theater and I'm ready to kill Roger
and feed him to Hammerstein.