Re: OpenOffice.org - how to install additional languages?

On Sunday 03 April 2011 15:22:31 Camaleón wrote:
> And what's exactly that "English English"? I mean, what iso code it has?
> I ask becasue I'm not aware of any with that name :-?

That is exactly what I was complaining about!  Among other things.

And there are separate language iso's for some flavours of Spanish, are there
not?  And in Chile they used to talk of Castellano and Espaniol.  This was
many years ago so a) it may have changed and b) I may have the spelling a bit
wrong.

Lisi