Re: Problem with debian-multimedia?

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 21:53:15 -0400, Brad Alexander wrote:

> On 4/1/11, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> Check if you have the latest key for the repo:
>>
>> apt-cache policy debian-multimedia-keyring
>
> [storm@defiant ~]$ apt-cache policy debian-multimedia-keyring
> debian-multimedia-keyring:
>   Installed: 2010.12.26
>   Candidate: 2010.12.26
>   Version table:
>  *** 2010.12.26 0
>         990 http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ sid/main i386 Packages 990
>         http://mirror.its.dal.ca/debian-multimedia/ unstable/main
> i386 Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
>
> It appears that I have the latest.

So it seems :-?

>>> Went to the website and got a blank page. Anyone else seeing this?
>>
>> It works fine here (both, the mirror at "dal.ca" and d-m site) :-?
>
> I am able to get to both sites now. I purged and reinstalled the
> debian-multimedia-keyring package, as a previous respondent suggested,
> and I still seem to have the same BADSIG error.

Hum... try to use another static mirror (different from *.dal.ca) and
choose "ftp" instead "http":

http://debian-multimedia.org/debian-m-unstable.php

For example:

deb ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/debian-multimedia/ unstable main
deb-src ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/debian-multimedia/ unstable main

And see how it goes...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón