Re: wheezy downloading

On 04/02/2011 11:02 PM, ZHAO Lina wrote:
Hi,

 From which links I can download wheezy or sid?

I don't think there's such a thing as a Sid ISO, since it's always in flux.

Regarding links, are you asking where "the" link is, or are you asking where is the one that's closest to you? In either case, Google Is Your Friend. First choice when Googling "Debian testing iso".

BTW, do I really necessary to burn 8 DVD to install the stable version
(p.s no internet connection).

To *install* it? No. You only *need* the first disk. But w/o an Internet connection, you should think about burning more than disk 1.

corrupt."