Re: iceweasel 4 process not closing on exit

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM, L V Gandhi <lvglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> When ever I close iceweasel 4 in squeeze, process is not closing.
> Hence if I restart iceweasel, it says process is running, first close
> running process.
> I saw from ps -ax as follows
> 2111 ?        Rl     1:41 /usr/lib/iceweasel/firefox-bin --sm-config-prefix
> /firefox-bin-c5rQTp/ --sm-client-id 10cddfd6
> How to solve it ie to get the process closed when program is exited from its
> file menu or window is closed?
> --
> L V Gandhi

Hi Gandhi,
how long do you wait before you try to restart iceweasel? I know that
behaviour when just exiting for some reason and promptly wanting to
launch the application again. Happens with iceweasel and firefox, on
various linux distros as well as ms-software.

Regards
Simon