Re: Package ms-windows promoted from non-free to main!

On 02/04/11 00:11, � wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 08:27:53 +0200, Klistvud wrote:
>
>> I'm cross-posting this from debian-project because IMHO it's important
>> news.
>
> Hum... this has a weird smell. No sources to the original news? ;-)

Appropriately - ICS (ics.sans.org)  labelled the 1st of April as "Open
Source Intelligence Analysts Day"

quote:-
"the one day of the year that we all have to be extra-suspicious of
every news article, blog post and tweet. It's a good skill to develop,
and we have this unique time where we know that there are hidden gems of
disinformation being introduced into the streams of information we've
come to rely on the rest of the year."

:-D

<snipped>

--