Re: Debian was hacked: The Canterbury Distribution

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 05:35:27AM -0700, Kelly Clowers wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 20:24, Freeman <hewho7@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 05:16:37AM +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> >> Hello List,
> >>
> >> right now, the Official Debian site seems hacked by The Canterbury Distribution.
> >>
> >> I guess it is a joke.
> >>

> > 04/01/11 !
>
> January 11th, 2004? huh?

Well, ISO dates are the best. And *all* the cultures of the world are
magnificent.

But it was, after all, April Fools Day.

Just tryin' to be a little coy for the occasion.

I figured (correctly) the truth would be quickly outed on this group.

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody