Re: Re: OpenOffice.org - how to install additional languages?

Dne, 01. 04. 2011 18:33:51 je Clive Standbridge napisal(a):
> So, the languages seem to be set up correctly, but their spell
> checkers seem to be missing. US English must be the only
> spell-checker that's installed. Installing openoffice.org-l10n-sl
> and openoffice.org-l10n-it achieved nothing.

It looks like you need to install myspell-it and myspell-sl packages.

Is myspell used by openoffice? Anyway, Camaleon's suggestion helped. I went to the openoffice site, downloaded the spell checkers and installed them through the Writer extensions "wizard".

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.