Re: Debian was hacked: The Canterbury Distribution

Nate Bargmann wrote:
Had this included Fedora it would be very difficult to pass this off as
joke.  Still, the idea of the various community distributions working in
closer harmony is good for our community.  Checking the Debian, Arch,
and OpenSUSE homepages just now and the fact that the same Canterbury
Distribution page is on each, shows that this is an unprecedented level
of visible cooperation between the projects.  I think that there will
now be a desire for more visible cooperation between the projects where
it is feasable.

grml and gentoo home pages as well!