Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

Dne, 01. 04. 2011 12:40:19 je Frank Church napisal(a):

Are you sure?

Because the crucial.com memory check indicates 4Gb max as it has 2 DIMM
slots, as they don't seem to do 4Gb non ECC DIMMS, unless it is a new
revision.

Check again
http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/AMD+AM3+%28700+Chipset%29/Asus+M4A78LT-M+LE+AMD+760G+%28Socket+AM3%29+DDR3+PCI-Express+Motherboard+?productId=40622&source=googleps

Well, by zooming into the pictures at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131672 I could clearly see there are 4 DIMM slots ... Also, under the pictures it isclearly stated that there are 4 DIMM slots.

On the other hand, the devil being in the details, the difference may have something to do with the trailing "LE". The model I'm talking about is M4A78LT-M, while your link points to a M4A78LT-M LE. Vendors are well known for doing that -- making various variants of a product in order to cut costs (but mainly just to confuse the buyer).

Also, please don't cc me, I'm subscribed to the list. I'm getting all your messages twice ;)

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.