Re: Debian was hacked: The Canterbury Distribution

On Friday 01 April 2011 10:05:54 Liam O'Toole wrote:
> On 2011-04-01, Freeman <hewho7@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 05:16:37AM +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> >> Hello List,
> >>
> >> right now, the Official Debian site seems hacked by The Canterbury
> >> Distribution.
> >>
> >> I guess it is a joke.
> >
> > 04/01/11 !
>
> What does the 4th of January have to do with it??!!!!

Perhaps on an international list we should say the month names as Liam has
here.  Otherwise one is playing guessing games to work out the upbringing of
any writer who uses an ambiguous form for the date.  In this case the context
made guessing easy, but that is rarely the case.

Lisi