Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

Dne, 01. 04. 2011 10:26:07 je Frank Church napisal(a):

As an aside I am leary of motherboards with 2 DIMM slots. If you want to go beyond 4Gb to 8Gb (2 x 4Gb DIMMS) (for virtualization and all that) the RAM
is very pricey. I suppose 4Gb DIMMs are not very popular.

I would say bite the bullet and go for a board with 4 DIMM slots, upgrading
RAM will be cheaper in the log term.

I couldn't agree more and, in fact, I might just do so -- because the motherboard *does* have 4 slots! ;D

You may have gotten misleaded by 2 slots being blue and 2 being black ... ;)

Thanx for the input anyway.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.