Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On 04/01/2011 01:31 AM, Klistvud wrote:
Dne, 31. 03. 2011 23:01:24 je Ron Johnson napisal(a):

Video and the NIC worked with Sid 18 months ago on my 780G mobo.

That gives me hope. I guess the final proof will be in the pudding ... ;)

Yup. Note also that when installing the mobo, I almost instantly replaced it with a discrete Nvidia card running (call me heretic) the nvidia driver.

corrupt."