Re: What's not cross-posting... (was Re: Adding a bootloader to a Windows partition image)

On 03/06/2011 02:21 AM, Doug wrote:
On 03/06/2011 03:07 AM, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 03/06/2011 01:38 AM, Doug wrote:
[snip]
A message I wrote in reply to a question on the Kubuntu list may be
of some help.
The message is called "Install Win98 on /dev/sda4" and does not
actually install
Windows to /dev/sda4, but to /sdb1. And it's XP, not 98. Anyway,
since it is frowned
on to cross-post, I will tell you that the message was posted
03/06/2011 at 12:28 AM,
so you can look for it there. (The earlier post was by Jerry Lapham
at 03/05/2011
at 8:14 PM. He decided to use XP, which is what I had done.)

Adding a link to the body of the email is actually considered good
practice, since Google will bump up the solution link.

That sounds like a good idea. How would I do that?

Like this:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-users/2011-March/053651.html

--
I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.