Re: mounting and/or permissions problem

Hi Lisi,
have a look at ls -l /dev/cdrom
to mount /dev/cdrom you need r-x permissions or maybe even rwx, but w
is going to be pretty useless...
Also, /etc/udev/rules.d/ contains rules which device the permissions
of for instance your cdrom,cdrw,sdcard ed....
But google a udev manual, itś too extensive to explain, udevadm is
your friend for testing rules.
oooh to add yourself to a group: usermod -a -G group123
as root ofcourse..

Regards,
Geert