Re: tool for internet connection test

Hi Jörg,

Thanks for the input. However, i'm not able to find  S/N ratio on
online page.  Is SNR Margin what you're referring to?  Here is a
snapshot of my online page:

  ADSL Status	Mode	State	Up Speed	Down Speed	SNR Margin	Loop Att.
  	ADSL2+(G.992.5)	SHOWTIME	937884	5689641	5	44

It appears that I have very low SNR Margin and loop Att is also not so great..

thanks

Lubos