Re: help

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:15:19 +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 02:42:30PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> > PS As I have said to Chris, I think that your problem understanding
>> > what we are saying may be semantic.
>>
>> I don't think so, it's just I have another POV.
>
> Isn't that the same thing?

<nitpicking mode on>
As I see it, a POV is more about "main concepts" (in this case I was
referring to another off-side topic of this thread, not about what is/
what is not a newbie) while semantic involves a more linguistic approach
(understanding the meaning of concepts in relation to the used words).
</nitpicking mode off>

Greetings,

--
Camaleón