Re: Limited or no video playback with mkv containing H.264

Maybe the MKVs are corrupt ? does mplayer fare any better ?
I got an AMD with a Geforce 7000 with nividia drivers and stock Xorg
conf with whatever settings the nvidia-config sets at the time of
installation and MKvs with h264 plays just fine on both VLC and mplayer.
Both players using whatever the default video out they come with.

Mihira

-------

Sorry about the delay, I haven't been feeling well today...

Anyway if I attempt to open one of the files with Mplayer I get error, Internal GStreamer error, that's all it says.

I did however copy a couple of the problem files to my Dell Inspiron laptop which is running Backtrack 4 R2  and they play just fine on it.

Thanks for you time;
TeddyB