Re: Debian 5 installation

On Monday 03 January 2011 15:29:16 Camaleón wrote:
>  "punctilious/
> touchy"?

picky _and_ prickly!!  Yes, touchy is the word I was looking for and didn't
find!  "touchy and irritable".

But you _do_ seem to mean picky as well - tho' it did not seem to me that it
was his pickiness that needed commenting on.  Many of us are that.
Perfectionism gone mad.  But he is/was _so_ prickly - and so rude himself -
that I took that to be what you meant.  "quisquilloso" is obviously one of
the many words which need, and haven't got, an exact single-word translation.

It is hard to understand why he chose Debian rather than Ubuntu.  The latter
would, on the face of it, suit him far better.

Lisi