Driver problems when installing debian

Hi I have a Samsung R710 laptop. The Debian 5.07 installation DVD (from download ISO) won’t recognize my ‘Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN’ nor my ‘Marvell Yukon 88E8055 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller’. I’ve been doing some surfing and I understand that it supposed to recognize my wireless under the IWL core but it doesn’t.
Can you please help me with this problem. I’m currently a WAMP developer but I want to change over to LAMP.
Sincerely Warwick Weston Wright (web developer)